Portland, Oregon – Buzzard Software, LLC. today is pleased to announce the availability of a new version of its bicycling power calculator exclusively for iOS. BikeWatts was created so that cyclists can calculate their amount of effort measured in Watts in addition to their speed given their gearing and pedaling cadence. Now, in version 1.1, riders can additionally see how many kilocalories they are burning per minute to correlate their effort to their fitness goals.
* Choosing your tire size
* Setting your weight and the weight of your bike
* Picking your gearing and pedaling cadence by spinning the cog controls
* Selecting your hand position – handlebar tops, hoods, drops, or aero position
* Selecting a hill steepness with a drag your finger
* Speed, power output, and amount of kilocalories burned per minute are calculated on the fly
* Supports both metric (kph and kg) and imperial (mph and lbs) units.
* Compatible with iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and availability:
BikeWatts 1.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in both the Health & Fitness and Sports categories.
Located in Portland, Oregon, USA, Buzzard Software, LLC. was founded in 2011 and specializes in Mac OS and iOS software development. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 Buzzard Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.